Data protection principles
Under the GDPR, there are six data protection principles that the AAGPNE / QNI must comply with. These provide that the personal information we hold about you must be:
- Processed lawfully, fairly and in a transparent manner.
- Collected only for legitimate purposes that have been clearly explained to you and not further processed in a way that is incompatible with those purposes.
- Adequate, relevant and limited to what is necessary in relation to those purposes.
- Accurate and, where necessary, kept up to date.
- Kept in a form which permits your identification for no longer than is necessary for those purposes.
- Processed in a way that ensures appropriate security of the data.
Your privacy is important to us, and we will NOT pass your details to any third party except to the website manager and network manager. We may also use your details should we use Eventbrite and if booking places at meetings and events, additionally, dietary and mobility requirements would need to be shared with the caterers and venues.
The Queen’s Nursing Institute/AAGPNE will use the information provided to communicate with you on issues which we feel may be of interest to you (e.g. invitations to meetings. By providing us with your information, you consent to us using it for the purposes outlined above.